Write easy - the easy way to write is back!

Ah...after 8 months of absolute no freelancing but only fiction writing, I am back! All the 8 months that I was absent from the scene, I was concentrating on my two unfinished novels (still!!) and my ever busy worklife which allows me little time for anything else. However, coming back was a decision that I was delaying for sometime since last couple of months. With pressure at workplace going down and fiction writing stabilizing, I thought this is the bes time to start out on freelancing again and lo! what do I find? Competition has increased so much in such a short time! Well, honestly, it is starting from scratch for me...but that makes it even more challenging! I am looking forward to it and unlike last time, I decided to share it all with everyone who gives two hoots to freelance writing! There are many fellow travellers with me...and this is an attempt to make the journey more interesting!
Happy writing folks!
Shilpa
Technorati Profile

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate what u doing.... I would like to know more about the novel u r writing....whats that all about???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is my first visit to your blog! But I admire the precious time and effort you put into it, especially into interesting articles you share here!

    ReplyDelete