Triond Earnings - How?


I know some of you are earning hundreds of dollars from Triond, but I wonder how? Earning from Triond seems to be more tricky than I thought and makes me wonder are the dollars going to be restricted only to those lucky few (I am sure they are working really hard for this!) or would it ever trickle down to lesser mortals like us! :)In the two years I have been in Triond, I travelled from extremes of enthusiasm to disappointment to hope to desperation. One day I have hordes of people visiting my articles, and the other day no one seems to care! Every month I would wait for the cents to convert in to a dollar but the buck would stop somewhere around that! It is shocking but my highest earning till date was 6.75$! Sigh…
However, some writers here have learnt to earn from Triond. The secret seems to bemore and more content. The more articles you write for Triond, the more you earn from Triond. I am trying very hard to get those written and posted here. Slowly and surely, I would be there. However, is that the only thing that matters in Triond?

he other point that I feel works a lot is writing on the hot topics that Triond keeps prompting on your face. Those are the keywords that Triond is trying to push in to the web and those are the articles that would help one earning more at Triond. One should aim to write more on those. I know its difficult to write about any of those hot content like Mitch Fatel or Yale student death, nevertheless, I think we can still find those topics that might interest you…for example, writing about “More to Love”…hmm that seems interesting!

Finally, the most difficult part – advertising. No matter how much triond thinks about you, it is inevitable that you have to sell your articles to earn money on triond. Yet, I think how many of those readers actually click on those ads so that you can earn! It weird, but is that the only way one earns by writing on Triond – ads? I would really like some of you to enlighten me on that!

I have decided to work hard to get more hot content on to Triond and advertise it as much as I can…but how? What are the other ways to advertise your Triond articles to earn more other than Triond itself?

2 comments:

  1. Must read this post.
    http://einforesources.blogspot.com/2013/08/triond-and-trionds-users-must-read-this.html

    ReplyDelete