Why Do I Like Writing for Triond?

It has been two years and few odd days since I have been a Triond member and I am still writing for it. As I mentioned in my previous post about how tricky it is earn from Triond, I still like writing for it. It seems insane, but I do. Here’s the reason why:

It’s called Freedom! – Apart from Plagiarism which is essential, no one dictates what and how I should write! Triond gives me the freedom to express myself the way I want it…it lets me be me! I love that feeling and words flow through my fingers on to the keyboard typing frantically to keep up with the words! No other site is wonderful enough to let you know this!
It’s easy! – What will do with freedom if everything I touch turns out to be too complex to deal with? Of course nothing. Suddenly, the guidance and supervision of your editor seems so much more comfortable. However, Triond lets you have the freedom and the ease to enjoy it! Whether it is uploading your article or typing it on the on-line editor, Triond makes it all easy. It relaxes me instantly which helps me be more creative than ever!

It’s interactive!- I have made some great friends here! Triond has grown in to an amazing community of writers who initially signed up tp earn quick bucks but in stead got addicted to it forming a small family helping each other through written words. I have had the good luck to read some amazing articles that are hard to find anywhere else in the web. The community is down to earth and ever chattering! I adore the Triond crowd!
If the above reasons don’t seem enough, here is the final one!
It pays! – Though I have not really earned enough to buy a candy, but I know there are many who see a good amount coming there way every month. Triond doesn’t cheat the way lot otherwebsites do and it genuinely pays.
If nothing else, then this reason is enough to keep writing on Triond…for years to come! I am proud to be a member of Triond!

1 comment: